Last Saturday was my first official weekend at school. On of the most popular places here in the Laie area to hang out is Weimina beach. It is a beautiful beach with white sand and clear blue water! The best part is the cliff jumping!! It is so much fun! the first time I was a little scared, so i just jumped off. Then I saw all these guys doing crazy flips off the cliff. So I was like I can do that! And I did~ I did front flips, front flips with a half twist, and back flips! It was way to much fun! After the beach we went to this little shack like place that is famous for its Acie bowls. Acie is a type of fruit here. They are amazing and huge! They are like smoothies in a bowl with granola, honey and bananas on top! They are amazing. It was a great way to start off the school year!Thursday, September 24, 2009
Party at Waimea Beach!
Last Saturday was my first official weekend at school. On of the most popular places here in the Laie area to hang out is Weimina beach. It is a beautiful beach with white sand and clear blue water! The best part is the cliff jumping!! It is so much fun! the first time I was a little scared, so i just jumped off. Then I saw all these guys doing crazy flips off the cliff. So I was like I can do that! And I did~ I did front flips, front flips with a half twist, and back flips! It was way to much fun! After the beach we went to this little shack like place that is famous for its Acie bowls. Acie is a type of fruit here. They are amazing and huge! They are like smoothies in a bowl with granola, honey and bananas on top! They are amazing. It was a great way to start off the school year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are CRAZY!!! But that looks like a ton of fun :)
McKenzie,
You are having the time of your life! And these will seriously be some of your funnest memories. Have fun, and do anything and everything you have ever wanted. Make a list of things you want to do and on the weekend head out your door and just do it! Be in charge and dont wait for an invitation. Be your own invitation and try to accomplish your entire list. But make it hard. Write the biggest TO DO list you could possibly think of. Have fun. But be safe!
Post a Comment