Friday, September 18, 2009

Books and Stuff~


So I bought my books today (pictured to the left). There are four Social Work Books and an Astronamy book. You wouldn't believe how much they cost. Well I'll tell you that 428.25$ Has depleted my bank account. That is the most I've ever had to pay for books and it was Extreemly Painfull!




Here are some pictures of my tiny room! I am really glad that I'm not really fat because it would be hard to move around in here if I was! Everything is painted an awfull color of pink/purple.






This is the courtyard of Hale three. Its really nice, even though its been kinda rainy today.



And Just a random picture of me :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like fun. That sucks to have to spend that much on books :(

Tiff said...

McKenzie - I am so happy you made it safe and sound. crazy story- I accidentally called my old babysitter in MO today and guess what...she's at BYU Hawaii majoring in Social Work. Her name is Amy Tripp and she is really nice. Her phone#314-488-4778 you should call her if you get a chance. We miss you