Friday, June 27, 2008



On The way to DC I saw the Washington DC Temple! This is the view of the Temple form the freeway! i have also seen a LDS church building in every town that I have stayed in! I haven't been able to go because of all the traveling but it is still cool to see that they are everywhere!

4 comments:

thebybeebrief said...

I am glad you started a blog for us old people so that we can keep up with you! Hope you have an awesome summer, and we miss you lots!!

Lisa said...

Im glad that you started a blog. We miss you. It is good to see you. That was a good picture of the temple. Hope your having fun. Sounds like a great experience.

love lisa

April said...

That is such a beautiful picture, I love catching a glimpse at a temple when I am driving through a city, it gives me the best feelings ever and the DC temple is GORGEOUS!
By the way I am the same way when it comes to organizing. We took a large family vacation together and everyone else had all of their stuff all over the place and everyday my things were folded and put neatly in their suitcase! I hope you survive your messy room mates and watch out for little theives! I delt with that alot with my old college room mates.
April

"ECHO" said...

Did you take that picture? It's so nice! It looks like a postcard! Hope you are still having fun! Keep is "posted!"

Amy Reid