Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello Everyone!!

Ok since I'm sooo faraway this summer i decided to try this whole blogging thing. I still have myspace but all my "older friends" don't have one of those.
I have been on the east cost since the day i graduated! i started in Fayetteville North Carolina and was there for one week for staff training. on Saturday the 7th me and three other girls drove to West Virginia. the next day (Sunday) we drove to Indianapolis Indiana. On monday the 9th we drove to Chicago! I staffed my first summer camp at Prospect High School. the camp was two days, Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday we drove for Chicago to St. Louis MO!!!
Friday was our "free day" so we went to Six Flags!! It was really fun! and that night we went to The Arch! Way Cool!!
Saturday the 14th Laynie and I flew from St. Louis to Philadelphia where another staff member picked us up and took us to Washington DC. that night we stayed at Angela's house and she took us to Down Town DC for the night!

6 comments:

mlg said...

Kenzie you are so awesome! We are so proud of you for working so hard and being so adventurous!

mlg said...

Ryan's is badboogiesblog.blogspot.com

Val and Dan said...

Kenz! What awesome adventures you are having! I am so glad you joined the world of bloggers so I can read all about the fun you're having. I am in Michigan right now; we are looking for a house. We just got here last night after 3 full days of driving for like 14 hours a day. Bleck! But it has sure been fun to see so much of the good ol' U.S. of A.

Love ya!
P.S. Be sure to post pics!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Mckenzie. Your Mom told us today you have a blog. So thought we would leave a comment.. WOW how cool that you have been to so many places in such a short time. What a great experience for you. I hope you meet lots of new friends and have a great time this summer, we miss you Pam and Haley...

April said...

So, What do you mean "old Friends!?" Haha!!
I am so glad that you did this, it sounds like tons of fun, hard work, and lots of memories that you will keep forever!
Have fun and definetly post some pictures of all of your adventures!
April

Oportos said...

Well it sounds your not having any fun at all. You should definitley come back home soon!!! haha. Woohoo! I am so happy things are going awesome. Keep the blog going I love reading what you're up to!
Love ya Terra O