Saturday night after conference we decided we needed to do something fun and active because we had been sitting all day. Since we are all poor, and we don't have a car, our choices were pretty limited. It was also raining pretty hard for a while. We went bowling in the school game room! It was really fun! There were ten of us playing and it only cost 4 dollars each. I almost won the first game, I was winning till the 9th turn. It was a fun game especially because we are all really bad! The second game that we played we made up a rule for each round! That was really funny! We bowled with our eyes closed, with our bad hand, granny style, under the leg and from our stomach... we looked pretty stupid but it was really entertaining! After that we decided we needed some ice cream so we walked to McDonald's, unfortunately they had just closed, bummer! So we walked to food land (grocery store) and got some treats instead.
Today I had a HUGE test that I just took! I was in the testing center for two and a half hours! Longest test ever! I think I did pretty good but who knows. All the Hawaiian Islands are on flash flood alert for today and tomorrow! Kinda scary, its been raining off and on today and its been super humid this whole week. But it is still nicer here than it is there!!! haha
Please if you are reading my blogs I really like comments :) Thanks!

6 comments:
I am reading and that is all that matters! Hopefully there are others out there that love you too!
i am loving keeping tabs on you. keep it up!
I am reading and leaving comments. We love you and miss you.. Be careful! Love the updates :)
I rally don't like leaving comments but for you...anything. mike took bowling at the U but I gutter it every time
thats why, I always misspell something
Looks like you are enjoying yourself a lot!! I like the fun bowling ideas, I will have to pass them on to Nick, he and his friends are always looking for a good time.
Post a Comment