No pictures this time but I'm a little bored waiting for my friends to get off work so we can go to dinner so I thought I would tell you all how my week went. There have been a lot of firsts this week which is not unexpected, some where good and others not so much. I am enjoying my classes for the most part and I have a really good schedule. The only class I really don't like is my astronomy class. I thing that's just mostly because I'm not really interested and its a 100 level class so I feel like I'm back in high school/community college. The social work classes that I'm taking are good, its different now that I'm learning things I will actually need to know.
My first research paper was due today! It has been a while since I've had to do a paper like that but it wasn't too bad after I got started. Then I have my first big test on Monday so hopefully I can get my self into study mood this weekend so I can do good on that.
The weather has been super here! Its a little windy most days but it feels pretty good. Its 85 and sunny everyday! I did homework on the beach the other day, that was a pretty good first. I think I'm only going to do easy HW there though because its kinda hard to concentrate haha.
Another first: haha this one is kinda funny and mean and sad at the same time. There is this guy that I went out on a date with last Saturday. His name is Andy and he is from china. He is a really nice guy and he drives a 2007 blue convertible mustang. Ha so that date was fine, a little awkward cuz his English isn't really great but not bad.
So then he started texting me like everyday and it was getting weird for me cuz I could tell that he liked me, but I just like him as a friend. Then on night I missed dinner because I only have two meals a day and that day I had breakfast and lunch. I was fine but then he went to a fast food place without me asking or even hinting him too and he got me some chicken and a smoothie. So that's when he became my problem. So Monday he asked me if I would like to go out with him again on Saturday (tomorrow). Ok now I don't want to go out with him because I don't like him and I dont want to lead him on either. So I told him that I already had a date for Saturday, but I really didn't. Then Tuesday his facebook status was "from now on my CAR is my girlfriend!!!!" So now I feel bad but I feel like I did what I had to do. I think he'll get over it though and hopefully we can be friends.
Another First, I was officially dumped last night. I kinda knew it would happen and It is probably for the best because he is in Washington and I am in Hawaii but it is still a bummer. Oh well it was great while it lasted. So I'm a little hurt but being in Hawaii makes everything better!
Well thats all for now! ALOHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a week!!! Hopefully this upcoming one will be a little better. We miss you! Wish you were closer, but I would rather be in hawaii too :)
Post a Comment