Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TACO SUNDAY


This last Sunday me and all my friends had a taco night! It was lots of fun. Mikel made really good tacos and Michelle and Bethany made really yummy cookies! It was fun hanging out with everyone.. It was also a free meal for me!

I also made a new friend this week! haha She was also a competitive and high school cheerleader that didn't do byui cheer cuz its lame.. (just like me) she goes to a lot of the aerobics classes that I go to and so now I have someone to talk to there!

The gym has been my favorite place. I feel like I'm almost in my element.. haha all the instructors know me by name and they say that they love having me in class, but I love being there! my favorite instructor is even from the Seattle area! Yesterday I did three classes back to back.. Boot camp was first.. then Step then Body Pump.. and today my legs are really sore! Its the good sore that I used to feel everyday so it actually feels really good to be sore!

Anyways I'll stop rambling

Oh sister O- there really isn't any details! haha he's just a friend and he's going on his mission in Dec.. and he's dating two other girls! apparently that's totally normal in UT! ha I think its weird! but he's just cool to hang out with.

3 comments:

mlg said...

Another post way to go!!

Val and Dan said...

3 gym classes back to back?!? You're hard core! I was feeling good for going to ONE class a day! So glad you are meeting great friends, and it sounds like you are enjoying life. Just live it up and love each day. College days can be some of your best memories. They are definitely some of mine! Take care!

Love, Valerie

Oportos said...

He's probably just building a big group of writers and package senders for his mission, so he can make all his companions jealous:) Just thinking about all those aerobics classes makes me tired, you'll have to get my lazy but out when you come home for christmas!
Sis O