Monday, July 7, 2008

Myrtle Beach!

Chili's!

Me and Vonda Watching Fireworks!


Me and Kelsie hanging out by the pool

I made some super good popcorn! I was also a bit hyper!


Myrtle Beach was so nice! We had a pretty nice room with a full kitchen and everything, and we were right on the beach! We spent the whole weekend sleeping by the pool and walking on the beach! On Thursday night Jasmine, Kelsie, Vonda, and I went Karaoke-ing! We sang "I love rock and roll"! It was really fun but kind of weird because this random drunk girl decided that she was going to sing with us! So our band name was Helga and the pussycats, because Vonda was being Helga from Russia all day! So other than the really wasted drunk girl it was a great night!
On Friday we walked on the beach, and let me tell you the people watching is PRIME! It was a really nice walk. That night we watched fireworks on the BEACH!! It was crazy! There were so many fireworks going off everywhere! People were setting off fireworks for hours!
It was really cool!
Saturday and Sunday we hung out by the pool and waved jumped in the ocean. On Saturday Vonda and I went to the Karaoke bar again and sang "I'm a Barbi Girl" haha it was really funny!
I had a really great weekend! Myrtle Beach is so nice! Other than some immature drama that I took care of, it was a great time!

2 comments:

April said...

Wow karaoke, wish I was there!! Sounds like tons of fun!
It makes me remember all the crazy random stuff I did at college!
April

Lisa said...

Your so lucky! Sounds like so much fun. Have some fun for me while your at it. See you at the end of August. We will be in WA.

love lisa