Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life...

Today was the last day of my Duplin North Carolina camp. I just Found out that I will be for sure spending the 4th of July weekend on Myrtle Beach SC with six other staff members! We had our showcase today and my team did a lot better than I ever expected! But I'm sure excited for the Beach!!
Peace Out~

8 comments:

mlg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
April said...

Sounds like a lot more fun than we are going to have...looks like rain for us on the 4th! Have fun, don't party too hard.
April

mlg said...

Kenzie, have a fun safe weekend, don't get too sunburned out on the beach! Drink lots of water so you don't get dehydrated!

Jeremy Saunders said...

Sounds like an amazing experience! have fun for me!
Mimi

R AND R AND Z said...

wlqHi McKemzie I hope you are having a wonderful summer. When are you starting school? You are going to BYU Idaho Right?
Ronnie

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenzie - I can't believe how much of the country you've been seeing. Sounds like lots of fun. Hope you had a good 4th. We miss you. Can't wait until you're a little closer when school starts.

thebybeebrief said...

Sounds like you are having a great time. Hope you enjoyed the 4th!

Lori said...

Hey, Sister! Sounds like you're having a good time. I'm glad your girls weren't "the worst" by the end of the week.

We sure missed you in Haiti last month, but I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

We'll keep an eye on your blog. Take care!
Brent and Lori